Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Last Daydream Freebie..and Did I Tell You...???

Did I tell you that you could win one of my kits for FREE? Just pop on over HERE at DST and leave me a little note. I will be choosing winners this evening, so don't wait!

Here's the last freebie for this kit. Hope you got them all!

All these freebies match this kit available at Deco-Pages.com. Just click to go get it...And I just have to show off Kathryn Estry's latest kits. She has outdone herself this time!!!
Aren't these 2 of the cutest kits you have ever seen???? Both are 25% off right now, too! I think I might have to go eat at Stake & Shake just so I can take pictures to have lots and lots of photos to play with kit. The burgers and shakes aren't bad either....LOL


I have also just started a new round of BINGO at Gotta Pixel. Come on over and play...everyone that participates will get this freebie, provided by the very talented Sarah Meyer ~

Any players that Bingo by September 27 will win this too!

Both of these great prizes go with Sarah's A Few of My Favorite Things kit...I LOVE the beads! This kit is 25% off ~ Sarah is one of Gotta Pixel's Designer Spotlight featured designers this month!

And look at this beautiful, elegant kit just released by Michelle Pieters! Gorgeous!

4 comments:

Ava in Wonderland said...

Very pretty stuff!! :)

Phill and Melissa said...

Nice freebie!

Elaine said...

Wow these are great, thanks for the
freebie

Laura said...

Love the 50's kit! So cute!