Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Love Chocolate ~ FREEBIE!

I finally got this freebie all put together. And yep, it's the same kit I used for my banner. It's a bit bigger than I realized, so I have split it up into a few downloads. I had a lot of really nice comments on a few LOs that I made with this kit, and a few people asked me for some things, so here is a HUGE freebie for all of you. E-mail me the links to your LOs - (passmore4@earthlink.net) I would love to see them and leave comments.

Please note that these files are personal use only and that any commercial use of them is illegal. If you want to share the files, just do so by sending your buddies a link to my blog. Thanks!!
Just click on the images to be taken to the downloads. Have fun!


Here is one of my LOs with this kit. Sparky...what a dog...can't you tell how spoiled he is? I just love him to pieces though and he is SO photogenic! I love scrapping him almost as much as I do my kids...lol.

Other news - I did my first challenge at Deco-Pages today! I did the ABC Challenge hosted by Jennifer Rassi, a dear friend of mine. I remember her very first days of digi scrapping, and by golly, now she's a designer too!!! Her blog and store links are on the left side of the page. Check it out! Here's my LO ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Amy!!
I'm so glad that you have been able to return to the scrapbooking world and to designing again!! Thank you so much for all of the kind words (and the links too!) you said about me here, and for being such a great friend to me. You spent many hours online with me, teaching me things in the designing world and I still find myself going back to those tuts and revising old elements and finding things to improve on. Without all of your help in the beginning, there's no way I'd be doing this today!! You're the bestest!!
Hugs,
Jennifer

Sparky_mom said...

This is awesome Amy!! Thank you!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Julia said...

This is an awesome kit! TY for sharing it with everyone!

Sweetscraps said...

Great Blog. I wish you much success. I think your designs are pretty awesome. I really appreciate your help. I'm working on my blog, also. ...so much to learn. Hugs to you from Mom :)