Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Only 1 Week Until My Challenge Starts!

I'm so excited to be hosting a challenge at Gotta Pixel again. This time I will be doing the ALPHA ADDICTION CHALLENGE. I will be designing the alpha! The challenge is easy and I hope you enjoy it. There will be a new set of alpha for you FREE on the 19th of every month. So be sure to mark your calender. I will post the links to everything here on the 19th. Can't wait to see your LO!!


Speaking of challenges, yesterday I was so inspired by Michelle Pieters' Scripture Challenge at Gotta Pixel. Here is the LO that I craeted for it (and am just a bit proud of) ~










Feel free to leave me some love here or clink on the LO to take you to my GP gallery.

And isn't that Home Made Memories kit by Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs just fabulous?!

Well, off to the designing board...Come back soon! I hope to have some freebies coming up soon. Be sure to check out my favorite digi scrapping sites and blogs!

No comments: