Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Name Game - Personalized Elements

My dear designer friend, Kathryn Estry, cam up with the neatest idea...how would you like to have cutomized elements of your name? Your kids' names? Even pets? Would be cool, eh?

Check out what Kathryn is offering....

Personalize your layouts with the name of your child or a friend. You pick the name, you pick the colors, and I'll do the rest! You can choose up to 5 colors for me to use to make the pieces you see in the main preview. There will be 15 pieces in all, and all will be make with the name or initial you choose for your set.

The pieces you'll receive are:

2 papers
1 buckled double ribbon with initial
2 tags
2 wax seals with initial
1 circle name
1 name frame
2 name twill "ribbons"
1 name paper clip1 acryllic name
2 name stickers

When you download the file attached to this product, you will receive my email address and instructions. You'll then sent to me the name and the colors you want me to use, and my instructions will include suggestions for making sure the colors are just right. Keep in mind that every name will look a little different, but all will be made in the same fonts you see in the preview, and all will be high printable quality ~ 300 dpi. Also, if you know how to change the color of papers and elements with your graphics program, feel free to alter the colors of the papers and elements after you receive them from me. That way you can use them on that many more layouts in the future.

Just click on the image to go to the store and check it out!

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

I think this is a wonderful idea, however, I need three and they are little spendy for my budget. Good luck in selling them though.I think they are great!