Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wanna play BINGO?

Olympically speaking, I have been passed the BINGO torch at Gotta Pixel, formerly hosted by one of the sweetest people I know, Monica...((sigh)). It's a very bittersweet thing...I am just as excited to be the new host as I am sad that she is no longer the host. If you have never played, you simply must try! It's so easy and so fun...and there's FREE SCRAP GOODIES!!! Everyone who plays this round will receive a PARTICIPATION GIFT, so graciously donated by the very talented Kathryn Estry! Check it out!

Anyone who BINGOs during the round will receive this PRIZE ~

We keep going, even if someone yells BINGO, for the duration of the round. I MUST HAVE YOUR WORDS BY AUGUST 24! Look HERE for more information. Come play!!!!


And I have to say that I just LOVE that kit. The whole kit can be found at Kathryn's store at GP and is 25% off through August. It's got awesome colors and is so much fun to scrap with!!!


Here's just one LO I made with it. :)

Grab your dauber! See you in the BINGO ROOM!

1 comment:

Sweetscraps said...

cool, hope you've got my words. ;A