Saturday, September 6, 2008

Daydream Vacation Freebies - Quick Pages

Yay! It's freebie time! To celebrate being in the store at Deco-Pages.com, I made a couple of quick pages for you. These are from my Daydream Vacation Kit , now only $3.99! I hope you enjoy them! I'd love it to see your creations! Send a link to me at Scrappygirl_AmyPassmore@yahoo.com. There will be more freebies coming soon!

Daydream Vacation Kit

Here are a couple of LOs that I did with these quick pages ~


I am so fortunate to have the best mother-in-law in the world! I love her dearly and she has been so supportive of my efforts at designing. Be sure to check in on her blog too. She dabbles in digital scrapbook designing and her sewing creations are really fabulous! Let me tell you, if you have a daughter, granddaughter, niece, or even a friend's girl that loves dolls, like American Girl dolls, you really should email Donna or leaver her a comment. She makes special little girl and matching doll outfits that are absolutely gorgeous and exceptional in quality!! There is a slideshow that shows you some of her creations. Check it out ~ Sweetscraps Sewing and Scrapbook Designs. Here are a couple of her LOs using the Daydream Vacation kit ~


I also have another kit that I just added to the store!

Diamonds In The Rough

Now, I need to take a minute to say THANK YOU to Kathryn Estry, a designer I'm sure many of you are familiar with. She has been so helpful to me and I really just can't thank her enough. Her designs are really amazing and I love using them. Be sure to check them out! Her blog and store links are in my lists. Here are a couple of her latest additions...(she adds stuff so fast I can't hardly keep up...and I'm on her CT! LOL)



2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Thank you for the freebie, Amy! I love your new kits, and those layouts are really great! tfs!

Teri said...

Thanks for the QPs! Great blog!