Monday, September 8, 2008

More Daydream Vacation Freebies!

That's right! I have more freebies for this kit! I will be giving them away over the next few days, so be sure not to miss anything. I have included a preview off all the things that you will have a chance to get over the next couple days: 2 more papers, 4 buttons, 3 tags, and a frame! The freebies really add up, and they go great with the rest of the Daydream Vacation kit available at Deco-Pages.com . Today I will be giving away the TAGS. Just click the picture. Enjoy!


See the post below for details of the full Daydream Vacation kit!

4 comments:

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

Ewww... I'm the first! I've dropped by from the blog train to say "Hi!". I Like the colors of your kit - stop by and see me if you can http://isladeangela.wordpress.com/ !

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

Hi! Thanks for the freebies you're giving away. I love the combination of colors too!

Ava in Wonderland said...

Very pretty, thanks!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).