Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Niece's First Digi-LO

I am so proud of my niece's first digital LO. She scrapped her dog, Fiona. Oh my, if you only knew how spoiled this dog is... The whole family went camping a few months ago. We couldn't leave Fiona at the camp site if we went out in the boat or swam out to the island. Fiona fought getting in the water at first, but she got over it quite quickly. She even learned the clues that we were going to be going out in the boat and would get it in it before anyone else...lol. By the end of that trip, that dog could really swim!!! She's such a sweetie...and so is my niece. Click on the image to be able to go give her some love! She just turned 11...look at the talent!

Don't forget to use your coupon! Only 3 days left!

1 comment:

irishkathy said...

Thanks for posting the design done by your niece. I'm gathering things to give to my granddaughter who will be turning 11 and I'm glad to see that someone that age really can do it.