Friday, September 19, 2008

Alpha Addiction Challenge - September 2008

My Alpha Addiction Challenge at Gotta Pixel for this month is here! Look at this alpha set you can get for FREE! It's easy. Just make a lo using any alpha from the lowercase set and upload it to the Alpha Addiction Challenge Gallery. After I see your LO I will send you a private message with the link and password to the participation prize - the full uppercase set with the flowers!

Just click a picture to go to the challenge and have some fun!


Reminder - the 25% off coupon (SAPblog0908) for my store will expire tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute alpha--and cute LO in the previous post!

Sus said...

Beautiful alphas :)

Jacinda said...

I love the uppercase alpha - great incentive with the challenge.

Carolyn Albro said...

What a fun challenge